Disney uses your network credentials to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network.
If you are not a part of Disney, continue to log in with your Box.com account.
1. Box is provided for the business use of employees of The Walt Disney Company and its affiliates ("Disney") only. Disney employees may not use Box for personal business.
2. Use of Box at The Walt Disney Company
Box is approved to transmit and/or store Public and Internal Use Information; it is also approved to transmit and/or store the following types of Confidential Information under Disney’s Information Security Policies and Standards Data Classification:
• Company Performance
• Intellectual Property
• Legally Privileged Documents
Box is not approved to transmit and/or store the following types of Confidential Information under ISPS Data Classification:
• Personal Financial Information
• Personal Banking Information
• Government-Issued Identifiers
3. Data or files shared or stored via Box are subject to all Disney policies and procedures applicable to Disney data or content. Data may only be shared via Box with authorized recipients: employees of Disney or a company doing business with Disney pursuant to an appropriate contract, who require access to the data for Disney's business purposes. Users of Box are responsible for ensuring that all recipients are authorized recipients, and must immediately remove access to any recipient who is no longer authorized.
4. Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Box may not be used to send any infringing, illicit, libelous, defamatory or pornographic materials or any materials which the user does not have the right to send.
6. Users of Box must use their real business email address – no fictitious or personal email addresses are permissible.