Disney uses your network username and password to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network.
By logging into this site, you agree: 1) myDisneyfiles is provided for business use only by Disney employees to send data or files to Disney employees or companies doing business with Disney that are authorized to receive them 2) it may not be used to share or store confidential information, including personally identifiable information, credit card/payment card information and intellectual property, and 3) to the additional terms.
Click for additional terms:
With myDisneyfiles’ secure, file-sharing platform, you can share and access content from your desktop, laptop and mobile device - without being on the Disney network.
1. Box is provided for the business use of employees of The Walt Disney Company and its affiliates (“Disney”) only. Disney employees may not use Box for personal business.
2. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII) AND CREDIT CARD OR PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION (PCI) MAY NOT BE SENT, SHARED OR STORED VIA BOX.
3. Data or files transmitted via Box may only be sent to or shared with authorized recipients: employees of Disney or of a company doing business with Disney pursuant to an appropriate contract who require access to the data for Disney’s business purposes. Users are responsible for ensuring that all recipients are authorized.
4. At least every 90 days, users must review the list of persons with whom they have shared data via Box and remove all recipients who are no longer authorized or require access.
5. Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Box may not be used to send any infringing, illicit, libelous, defamatory or pornographic materials or any materials which the user does not have the right to send.
7. Users must use their real business email address.